Perfect Accommodations for the Blowing Rock Charity Horse Show – Meadowbrook Inn & Suites
|2017 Calendar – The 94th Annual Blowing Rock Charity Horse Show Schedule:
From 8:00 am to about 5:00 pm daily
- Saddlebred Division: June 8-11
- Hunter – Jumper 1: July 25-30
- Hunter – Jumper 2: August 1-6
Accommodations at the Meadowbrook Inn
- 5 Minute Drive to the Equestrian Center
- Adjoining Rooms & Suites
- Abigail’s Cottage
- Complimentary Breakfast and High-Speed WiFi
- Free Parking for Horse Trailers
- Discounted Rates for Multi-Night Stays
- Welcome Gift for Qualifying Multi-Night Stays
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Free high speed WiFi
- Indoor Pool and Fitness Center
- Ample parking for vehicles and trailers
- Walk only one block to downtown Blowing Rock restaurants, bars and shopping
The Meadowbrook Inn’s spacious rooms make it the perfect hotel for the annual Blowing Rock Charity Horse Show. Many of these rooms adjoin to create two-bedroom, two-bathroom suites, some with a sleeper sofa and a living room area perfect for relaxing with the whole group or family. Our hotel’s location and amenities are popular with Horse Show judges, participants, show competitors and attendees. Book now or call 828-456-5456 for more information.
Rent Abigail’s Cottage
The two-floor cottage has a Queen bedroom, a King bedroom, and a third bedroom with two Twin beds. Each bedroom has its own TV. The Kitchen is fully equipped, and the Dining table seats six. There are 2.5 Bathrooms. The Living Room has one sofa, two love seats, a gas Fireplace, and a TV. The downstairs Mud Room is great for all-weather gear, for children at play, or for late-night video gaming. The Wrap-around Deck is furnished with table and chairs and a Hot Tub which seats six. Cottage Size: 1950 sqft. Up to six guests can stay at the cottage per night. Abigail’s Cottage is a smoke free and pet free facility.
Please call 828-456-5456 to book Abigail’s Cottage.