Planning Your Event – 800-456-5456
- The first step is to call and speak with a representative in Group Sales. They will listen as you explain your group’s needs, expectations, time frame, purpose, and itinerary. (See below for Last-Minute Event Planning.)
- Next, your representative will work with you to create a plan for meeting space locations, social gatherings, menu selections, lodging, outings, and anything else your group may need. At this point, you may wish to tour our Blue Ridge Mountains’ property and meet members of the Meadowbrook staff. We customize your event plan to satisfy the needs and interests of your group.
- Your sales representative will prepare a fiscal estimate and a contract for your organization to authorize. Once we have received the signed contract and a deposit, your date is confirmed on our event calendar.
- Several weeks before your event, your sales representative works with our entire management team to brief us about the details of your event. (See also Last-Minute Event Planning.) Each department, from Housekeeping to Front Desk, to Maintenance to Food Service, to General Management prepares in their own way to meet your group’s needs.
- When you arrive to our Blowing Rock hotel to start your event, we make sure that everything is ready for you and that your group has a wonderful experience in the Blue Ridge Mountains, from start to finish.
Planning for Larger Groups:
- Meadowbrook Inn & Suites has the largest meeting facility in the area.The hotel has 62 guest rooms and suites, but for large groups who need additional rooms, there are multiple lodging establishments within 2 blocks. We work frequently with other properties to acquire additional guest rooms for large groups and conferences, with Meadowbrook Inn as the host hotel.
- For meeting facilities, Meadowbrook Inn can accommodate 250 in theater style setup in our largest event space. In that same space, we can accommodate up to 200 guests at round tables.
- For receptions or events using the entire ground floor we can accommodate up to 350 guests moving among 4 event spaces.
- Groups can also use audio/visual connections to simulcast to multiple event rooms. This technology can help accommodate guests in 2-5 event spaces.
- Meadowbrook has 7 indoor event spaces and 3 outdoor event spaces. Additional rooms for smaller breakout sessions can be arranged at the inn or at neighboring properties.
Last-Minute Event Planning
If you have, for any reason, a last-minute need for an event, you’ve come to the right place! Events are our business, and our highly-skilled staff can produce events for up to 200 people with 3 days’ notice, based on availability and occupancy.
- Send in your group’s deposit with a signed contract to lock in your dates.
- 45 days in advance of your event, pay 50% of the food and beverage total.
- 7 days in advance of your event, pay the remaining 50% for food and beverage.
- 7 days in advance of guest arrival, pay the full amount due for lodging.
- Tickets and fees for outings may require payment at the time of booking. Please note that some organizations’ tickets are non-refundable.
“Our whole group enjoyed the amenities and services, and there seems to be a consensus to keep the Meadowbrook Inn on top of the list for future events.”
~Rich Powell, Grace Bible Church