Things To Do During the Winter Season at Our Hotel in the Blue Ridge Mountains
With fewer tourists than the summer months, skiers and couples have discovered that it’s one of the best seasons to stay at our Blue Ridge Mountains hotel and experience North Carolina’s High Country.
Here are few of the area’s favorite restaurants to enjoy during your
winter visit to Meadowbrook Inn in Blowing Rock, NC (please note that hours vary during the winter season):
- Six Pence Pub: 1121 Main Street (828) 295-3155
- Bistro Roca: 143 Wonderland Trail (828) 295-4008
- Storie Street Grille: 1167 Main Street (828) 295-7075
- Twigs: 7956 Valley Boulevard (828) 295-5050
- Foggy Rock: 8180 Valley Boulevard (828) 295-7262
- Town Tavern: 1182 Main Street (828) 295-7500
- Best Cellar: 203 Sunset Dr. (828) 295-3466
- The New Public House: 239 Sunset Dr. (828) 295-3487
- Kilwin’s Chocolates: 1103 Main Street (828) 295-3088
Whether you’re looking to find unique gifts for the holidays or just a little something for yourself, downtown Blowing Rock has many different options to choose from. Walk downtown from our Meadowbrook Inn to explore the eccentric boutiques, consignment and antique shops, art galleries, souvenir shops and the Tanger Outlet Mall. There’s something for every shopper.
Come play in the snow this winter at the Meadowbrook Inn! The Meadowbrook Inn is located only 10-30 minutes from all 4 Blowing Rock area ski mountains offering sports enthusiasts a variety of winter activities including skiing & snowboarding, ice skating, snow tubing and much more.